Smart factories achieve quality and efficiency gains by combining robots, AI and smart sensors. But algorithms and data need to be shared beyond the factory walls to reap the potential of smart manufacturing. How can business and technology leaders accelerate the creation of an industrial internet of things?
This session is associated with the Platform on Shaping the Future of Advanced Manufacturing and Production.
– Bhairavi Jani, Executive Director, SCA Group of Companies, India; Young Global Leader.
– Deepak Krishnamurthy, Executive Vice-President and Chief Strategy Officer, SAP, USA.
– Jay Lee, Vice-Chairman, Foxconn Industrial Internet, Foxconn, Taiwan, China.
– Jun Ni, Shien-Ming Wu Collegiate Professor of Manufacturing Science; Honorary Dean, UM-SJTU Joint Institute, University of Michigan, USA.
– Lauren Rublin, Senior Managing Editor, Barron’s Magazine, USA.
Source: World Economic Forum