With increasing pressure on natural and man-made resources, innovative companies are taking a lifecycle assessment approach and tackling circularity from as early as product development, with the goal of reaping the reputational and commercial benefits.
In this one-hour debate, four senior leaders are ready to share their strategies for transitioning from a linear to a circular economy. Join us Thursday, April 25th, at 2pm BST/3pm CET for our free online webinar with:
- Louise Koch, Corporate Sustainability Director, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Dell
- Lorraine Francourt, Director Chemicals Management and Circular Economy, The Dow Chemical Company
- Brendan Edgerton, Director, Circular Economy, WBCSD
- Moderator: Samantha Veide, Associate Director US, Forum for the Future
Key areas of discussion will include:
- Implement circularity principles from product development
- Work with cross-industry & regulatory collaboration: partnerships delivering successful programmes
- Measure and compare circular performance
- Close the loop to shape a new economy. Is it possible by 2030?
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings